You’re looking to sell your own stuff & products online? Then Woocommerce is the right choice as you join millions of others who already successfully sell online with this easy to use tool.
All myb Themes are compatible with the Woocommerce plugin and have the pre-styled shop features you see in the demo versions already implemented.
All you need to do is to download the Woocommerce plugin from the WordPress plugin repository and set it up.
- Navigate to Plugins => ADD NEW and search for Woocommerce plugin by Automatic.
- Click on install and when it’s ready click on activate.
- After activating it you’ll have the option to do the setup with the Woocommerce wizard or to skip it for now.
- Before you can start using your Woocommerce shop you need to create the default pages for the plugin.
- Navigate to your Woocommerce plugin => Status => Tools.
- Scroll down till you reach ‚Create Default Woocommerce pages‘ and click one create pages button.
As the plugin is a third party tool we’ll provide you with the official Woocommerce help desk links to help you with the correct setup of it:
Correct Plugin Setup: https://docs.woocommerce.com/documentation/plugins/woocommerce/getting-started/settings/
How to add & manage products in your shop: https://docs.woocommerce.com/documentation/plugins/woocommerce/getting-started/setup-products/