The MyBoutiqueThemes myb Category Index Widget serves similar like the myb Post Widget as an extra option to display additionally specific blogposts to the already existing blogposts on your homepage. The myb Category Index Widget allows you to choose and combine different categories that will be displayed on a own navigation bar above the widget. Get inspiration on how to use the myb Category Index Widget with the demo versions of your new theme.
How to use it?
- Navigate to Appearance => Widgets.
- Look for the myb Category Index Widget from the available widgets and drag it to any widget area you like.
- In most of our examples we place it either on the widget area ‚Before Content Homepage‘ or ‚After Content Homepage‘. Feel free to place it anywhere you like.
- After finding the right place for the widget you can start adjusting the widget on how you want to use it.
- Decide the appearance of widget form the available options like giving it a title, choosing the type of post, choosing which categories it should display, how many posts it should show, the number of columns and optionally if it should be a carousel or not as well as if you like to be fullwidth.
- Don’t forget to click on save to secure your progress!